Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE?

I decided that since i will be writing here about my life a little and what is happening to me that i better give all of you opportunity to write about your lifes too. Some of you i might not have seen for days, some for mouths, some for years, some i might only know online,... but i am still interested in what is going on in your lifes today.

I just got married in a case you did not know and i live in California now - but more about that on a seperate posting, this one is for you guys - so you better start typing.


if you spend quite some time online maybe you would like to check my articles on hubpages.com too. I just started with those too but my signature is always tennisgirl or tennis gal. Hope you go and check it out in the future. I only posted one http://www.hubpages.com/hub/tennisworld so far, but i will be writing about all kinds of things.

Have a lovely day
and can wait to read what is happening in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gita!I must say, your blog is fantastic!Well done, keep on going like that.I just came from work and probably now soon going to work further-as dreaming in my sleep:)I went to Bled this Sunday, visiting a couple with whom I lived during my study. Hugs for you Gita from slovenian girl;)Have a great time!
    Saša

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Sasa welcome to the BLOG. Nice to read you here and i hope you will visit us many times.
    Going to Bled is always such a nice trip and it is not far from ljubljana at all.
    Have a great day there Sasa and greetings from California! :)

    ReplyDelete