Thursday, May 21, 2009

WELCOME

Since i moved to Usa I realized that opening my own blog could help me stay conected with my family and friends and also alowed me to discuss many things with them and other people.
Like the blog i FEEL-THE-CONECTION with many things in my life but the strongest one is with as i like to call it MY PEOPLE - my husband, kids - wait i do not have kids yet JEJE (but i do love kids), my family and my friends. They mean the world to me so i hope this blog will help all of you MY PEOPLE to see what is happening in my life and that i will get responses about your days too. You guys can also practice english here JEJE.
Of course i will be writing about my favorite things too like tennis and other sports, chocolate, traveling - love to hear about all the places you visit, news, articles, tv shows, events, .. about absolutely everytjing that can come to your mind.

WELCOME


5 comments:

  1. I feel the conection with you, my slovenian sis (now, my usa sis hehe). I want to say you that you always will be in my heart and mind. Is not important the kms that there are between us. TKM. Don´t forget it!!!
    Kisses from Spain, from your Valencia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Ana or my spanish sis! really nice seeing you on my forum, i just opened it today so i am working on it but congratulation you are my first guess!
    I am also always thinking of you and the times we share - REALLY NICE MEMORIES and i hope you know i am always here for you!Well officialy WELCOME ANA!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I wrote you an email on gmail.. but i think that we have some problems... because everytime i try to call you you don't answer me.. I'm really happy that I can write you here! I'll go to wimbledon... and I can't wait for it :) many kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about your message :) if you can use msn or try to keep in contact with facebook.. you can fin ana and me also there!
    Kisses :* I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej my italian friend! Nice to read you here. I am glad you can write here too - you always can - i am having some problems with my gmail yes right now. O that is great news - you have to be so HAPPY that you are going to Wimbledon. That will be fun. You have to let me know how it was please - or even better if you write here everybody reading it will know - but let me know for sure.
    WELCOME to my blog and hugs for you from sunny California.

    ReplyDelete